Well today was the day. My first load day of round 3. I was more than ready.
I started off with my doctor's appointment first thing this morning before work. I weighed in and received my first injection. It was good to see everyone at the office again after being off for 3 weeks. They've become part of my cheering section. Dr. Jones says I am doing fantastic and they took my "before round 3" pictures for an album they are doing. I gave them some pictures I had that my daughter-in-law took before I started the diet at all and they were amazed at the difference.
I started off my load day with something I don't ever eat and that was donuts. Not just 1, but 3, followed by a bagel with cream cheese. For a morning snack I had a handful of peanut M & M's and a Dr. Pepper. I feel like I am going to explode, but I am going to do this right this time and that means loading right as well.
For lunch I had a croissant sandwich with turkey, cheese, avocado and bacon, a small bag of barbqued potato chips and a Coke and for dessert I ate a Dove icecream bar.
Dinner consisted of a piece of pizza, 1/2 a small pan of chicken alfredo and Cherry Coke.
Not too bad for my first load day. I feel like a tick and can hardly move, but I've had another learning experience. I've learned that when you haven't eaten a bunch of stuff that isn't good for you or that is high in fats and calories, you feel terrible when you do. I feel bloated, sick, sluggish and down right miserable, but I know that it is going to help me in the end not to be hungry and will help the diet work better. Thank goodness it has SOME good points to it.
Hcg is totally new venture for those who have been struggling from long time this is the best vaccine for diet and to make your body perfect i am so happy to visit this link its very much helping to thanks.
ReplyDeletehcg buy online
hcg diet