Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Round 3 Load Day 2

Well today has been day 2 of the loading days for round 3.  I feel sick and my stomach is making noises like it's possessed.  I feel awful.

For breakfast I ate a pound of bacon.  For lunch I ate at one of my favorite places in the mall.  I had shrimp, orange chicken, black pepper chicken, rice and noodles.  I couldn't eat it all, but made a valiant effort.  After spending a couple of hours walking around the mall, we went to Dairy Queen for dessert.  After eating that I really did feel bad.  Dinner was left over pizza.

As I am nearing the end of the loading period of this round I am so looking forward to not having to eat myself into oblivion.  I have also had another learning experience and that is that I am craving water.  I can't wait to not have anything, but water to drink.  One more day.........

1 comment:

  1. HCG diet is natural product so there is no harmful chemicals and this is safe no side effects.



    hcg buy online
    hcg diet

    ReplyDelete